FCNALIBRE.COM
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-35%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Philips Hue Kit de démarrage : 3 Ampoules Hue E27 White + Pont de ...
64.99 € 99.99 €
Voir le deal

Nantais®
Nantais®
Fondateur
Fondateur
Masculin
Fan Depuis : 1997

Ricardinho était dans le viseur du Real Empty Ricardinho était dans le viseur du Real

Dim 30 Oct 2005, 23:57
[et] Ca date du 11 Octobre.

Luxemburgo To Bring Ricardinho To Real?

10/11/2005 4:23:00 PM
Wanderley Luxemburgo’s long-standing relationship with Santos playmaker Ricardinho could be a key factor in the midfielder signing for Real Madrid. Ricardinho, number 10 in the recent seleção match against Bolivia in La Paz, could be swapping Brazil for Spain in 2006.

’”I’m aware that Luxemburgo trusts me implicitly. We worked together at Paraná Clube, Corinthians and Santos, so we’ve developed excellent communication and mutual understanding. Real Madrid is one of the biggest teams in the world, and it’s a dream for many, me included” said Ricardinho.

The playmaker’s contract with the Peixe finishes at the end of the Brasileirão – i.e. the end of 2005 – but even Ricardinho himself is open to a new contract with the Vila Belmiro team. After lukewarm-to-cold experiences in both Bordeaux (Girondins) and Middlesbrough (eponymous), the player isn’t rushing rashly into any definite pronouncements.

“I haven’t had good experiences, speaking in term of football, in Europe, but I do believe that I’ve grown from them, changed and moved on to a point where I’m in a better position to show the best side of my game over there” Ricardinho explained, leaving the transfer window wide open.

Aaron Marcus